HYDRA BIG DUO
The Hydra BIG DUO self-cleaning filter guarantees the maximum protection of the system thanks to its high-level performance. It is designed for filtering and treating water in several stages.
The first pre-filtration stage houses the dedicated SX (DOE) cartridges selected between RAH BIG (stainless steel mesh) and RLH BIG (polyester mesh), both available with a filtration degree of 50 and 90 microns.
During this stage, thanks to the backwash, the collected impurities are removed from the external surface of the cartridge and eliminated by a specific drain equipped with anti-backwash system.
The second stage can house cartridges of the BIG SX 10” (DOE) series and the filtration and/or treatment sequence can be customised according to one’s specific needs.
Available 1” and 1”1/2 versions with BSPP and NPT plastic connections and 1” versions with BSPP and NPT-Lead Free brass connections.
Versions available with three pressure gauges.
HYDRA BIG DUO RAH
HYDRA BIG DUO RLH
Double stage water filter with self-cleaning pre-filter
First stage suitable for RAH BIG and RLH BIG cartridges
Second stage suitable for BIG SX 10” (DOE) cartridges
1” and 1”1/2 IN/OUT connections in BSPP and NPT plastic
1” IN/OUT connections in BSPP and NPT-Lead Free brass connections
Head: reinforced polypropylene
Drain ball valve for self-cleaning
Equipped with prevention device from pollution by backflow
M models with three pressure gauges
Maximum operating temperature: 45°C (113° F)
Maximum operating pressure: 8.3 bar (120 psi)
Minimum operating pressure: 1.8 bar (26 psi)
Minimum flow rate for an effective backwash: 2000 l/h (RAH BIG), 2400 l/h (RLH BIG)
Selected materials, suitable for use with potable water
Multistage filtration with first self-cleaning stage
Second stage adaptable to different types of cartridges for filtration and/or treatment
Equipped with cartridges with different filtration degrees
Washable and reusable pre-filter cartridges
Safer and more practical thanks to the single block head
Resistant to high flow rates
The pressure gauges supply a complete control of the pressures
Discover our compatible cartridges and ensure efficient filtration and treatment!
- Filtration in depthMechanism through which sediments are trapped both inside the matrix and on the surface of the filter device.
- Wound polypropylene thread FA BIG SX
- Melt-blown polypropylene smooth CPP BIG SX
- Polyester fabric TS BIG SX
- Special paper CS BIG SX
- Activated carbon blockReduction of chlorine, taste, odour, volatile organic compounds pesticides, insecticides, chlorinated organic compounds , heavy metals, bacteria and virus
- Activated carbon block CB EC BIG
- Polyphosphate crystalsAnti-scale treatment
- Polyphosphate crystals HA BIG
- ResinsIonic exchange resins
- EMPTY CONTAINERSContainers to be filled up with water treatment products
- Empty containers P BIG
HYDRA BIG | TO MEET BIG EXPECTATIONS