PLUS 3P BX
The PLUS 3P BX 3 piece water filters are specifically designed to house BX cartridges with quick coupling and double 45 mm o-ring (SOE - o-ring 222).
The housings make it easy the positioning of the filter cartridge, maximum seal and quick and efficient maintenance.
The PLUS 3P BX water filters are supplied in the single, DUPLEX and TRIPLEX versions with transparent or opaque bowl. The multi-stage solutions are among the most exclusive on the market: made with a single-block head, they guarantee maximum safety and resistance, eliminating all problems related to bothersome water losses and intermediate connections.
The IN/OUT connections are available in brass 1/2”, 3/4” and 1” with BSP type thread or plastic BSP or NPT thread. The height of cartridges adaptable to the models varies from 5” to 20”. The range of filters for potable water is completed with the M version with manometers and S version with drain funnel and an ample availability of accessories and spare parts.
Atlas Filtri adopts ecological materials (PET) and technologies safeguarding the environment that make it an active and socially responsible reality.
Accessories on demand
- Filtration in depthMechanism through which sediments are trapped both inside the matrix and on the surface of the filter device.
- Surface filtrationMechanism that keeps sediments on the external surface of a net. They can be easily removed.
- Granular activated carbonReduction of chlorine, taste, odour, volatile organic compounds, pesticides, insecticides, chlorinated organic compounds
- Granular activated carbon LA BX
- Wound polypropylene thread and granular activated carbon FA CA BX
- Melt-blown polypropylene and granular activated carbon CA BX
- Melt-blown polypropylene and granular activated carbon BT CPP LA BX
- ACTIVATED CARBON BLOCKReduction of chlorine, taste, odour, volatile organic compounds, pesticides, insecticides, chlorinated organic compounds, heavy metals, bacteria and virus
- Activated carbon block CA SE BX
- carbon block and hollow-fibre membranes CA SE HF BX
- Polyphosphate crystalsAnti-scale treatment
- Polyphosphate crystals HA BX
- Melt-blown polypropylene and polyphosphate crystals BT CPP HA BX
- Polyester net and polyphosphate crystals BT RL HA BX
- Wound polypropylene thread and polyphosphate crystals FA HA BX
- Melt-blown polypropylene and polyphosphate crystals CPP HA BX
- ResinsIonic exchange resins
- EMPTY CONTAINERSContainers to be filled up with water treatment products